Technology & Development Director
Ryan Irelan builds and extends content management systems for both small and large websites. He has created software to power product marketing websites, digital book publishing systems and to enable social networking. Ryan also directed a project to bring native iPhone applications to Happy Cog clients.
Ryan is a noted expert on the ExpressionEngine content management system, having authored a wildly popular set of training videos for ExpressionEngine developers, the first book on ExpressionEngine 2 and is the creator of an official ExpressionEngine partner website, EE Insider.
Ryan has spoken at conferences in the USA and Europe on topics ranging from ExpressionEngine development techniques to Subversion for beginners.
Selected Articles and Publications
- ExpressionEngine 2: A Quick-Start Guide
- April 2010, Pragmatic Programmers
- Building a Portfolio Website with ExpressionEngine
- May 2011, .Net Magazine
- Collaborate and Connect with Subversion
- July 2008, A List Apart
- The Business Podcasting Book
- September 2007, Focal Press